Friday, May 16, 2008

Ava's dedication and more...


Well, Avalon was dedicated last Sunday and we had a fun brunch/swimming celebration that followed the dedication service. I am so grateful to my mom, Mary (Mark's mom), and Katie (my "local" sister~ missed you though Mandi!) for helping me out with food preparation. You guys are the bomb! It was great to see everyone and thanks again for taking time out of Mother's Day to celebrate with us. I have created a Smilebox where you can see pictures from the dedication and celebration... if you were there, you may be in it! For other news, we had our wonderful neighbors move out this week. We'll miss our walks Kelly and Devin! Mark and I are also currently in the process of re-staining our deck. A few words to the wise... Seal Maxx or maintenance-free decking is the only way to go!!!

No comments: